Tricont Trucking Company, along with its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively “Tricont”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. As used throughout this website, the term “Tricont” and such terms such as the “company,” “legal entity,” “the corporation,” “our,” “we” and “us” may refer to Tricont Trucking Company or one or more or all of Tricont Trucking Company’s parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates. All of these terms are used for convenience only and are not intended as a precise designation of any of the separate companies, each of which manages its own affairs.
By using the Site, you acknowledge that Tricont will use your information in the United States, and any other country where Tricont operates. Please be aware that the privacy laws and standards in certain countries, including the rights of authorities to access your Personal Information, may differ from those that apply in the country in which you reside. We will transfer Personal Information only to those countries to which we are permitted by law to transfer Personal Information as described in the “International Transfers” Section of this policy.
The term “Data Protection Law” refers to any data protection law, statute, and regulation applicable to Tricont in the context of its collection, processing, retention, dissemination, disclosure, transfer, disposal, or use of Personal Information.
The term “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” refers to any information, or a combination of pieces of information, that can directly or indirectly identify an individual, a household, or device, and that is subject to, or otherwise afforded protection under, an applicable Data Protection Law.
QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
NOTICE AT COLLECTION
|A. Category of Personal Information Collected
|Do we sell or share the category of Personal Information?
|Identifiers/biographical information: Identifiers, including your full name, address, email address, IP address, telephone or mobile number, username, password, User ID, and other similar identifiers.
Any Personal Information Described in Subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80:
|Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law: Your age and gender.
|Commercial Information: This includes your billing and payment data, including your credit card number and billing address. We may also collect information about the products or services purchased, obtained, considered, or returned, as well as other purchasing or consumer behaviors or tendencies.
|Internet/Network Activity: This includes information related to your browsing history, search history, and other information regarding your interactions with the Site or advertisements, including actions you perform (e.g., clicks, mouse movements, keystrokes, entering and submitting information) on the Site.
Geolocation Data: General information about where traffic and purchases on our site are coming from around the world. This could also include precise location information from your device, which may be considered sensitive “Personal Information” under applicable law.
We do not use or disclose such information for any purposes other than the limited permissible purposes set forth in the regulations implementing California law. Such purposes include providing the Site and verifying, maintaining the quality of, and improving the Site.
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information: If you visit the Site, we may capture audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or similar information.
|Inferences: The inferences that we draw from your information and web activity to help create a personalized profile so we can better identify goods and services that may be of interest.
- The Business and Commercial Purposes for Which We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
- Respond to your inquiries and contact you when necessary;
- Enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site;
- Review the usage and operations of the Site, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
- Provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, via email, text message or push notification, or across other websites or social media;
- Administer any orders that you have placed with us and process payments;
- Communicate with you about your purchase;
- Register and manage your account(s) with us;
- Contact you with information, newsletters, and promotional materials;
- Use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes (this processing may involve profiling – for example to create audiences based on demographic or location-based information for marketing and customization purposes);
- Address problems with the Site or our business, and to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
- We may need to use your Personal Data in order to comply with requests of a prospective or an actual purchaser interested in Tricont or its assets, or in relation to a prospective or actual purchase of companies or assets by Tricont;
- Tricont may ask users on the Site to complete online surveys, opinion polls or other questionnaire in order to obtaining your input on our products and services, which will help us improve our business practices;
- We aim to ensure security of your accounts and our business by preventing and detecting fraud or abuses of our Site and other services, for example, by requesting verification information in order to reset your account password.
- We will use your Personal Information to provide you with updates as required under applicable laws and/or contracts with you, as well as when you subscribe to Tricont or investor email alerts on our Site or to reach out to you as otherwise appropriate
- Additional Purposes: For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
We will retain your individual Personal Information only as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected. For example, when you contact us with a complaint, query, or other concern, we will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to respond to your query. We may retain data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.We will periodically review the Personal Information we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymize it, when there is no longer a legal, business, or consumer need for us to retain it. When we fully anonymize data, we may retain such data indefinitely without further notice to you.
Personal Information We Collect
There are several ways we may obtain or otherwise process Personal Information about you, including through (a) Personal Information you provide to us directly; (b) Personal Information we automatically collect, (c) Personal Information collected from third parties, and (d) Personal Information we combine and/or infer.
- Information You Provide
Tricont collects certain Personal Information as listed in the above Notice at Collection from you as follows:
- When You Use the Site: We collect any Personal Information you disclose in a public manner on the Site.
- When You Sign Up for Newsletters or our E-mail List.
- When You Make a Purchase through the Site.
- When You enter into a Sweepstakes or other Promotions.
- When You Request Customer Support or communicate with us or contact us directly.
- Information Automatically Collected
The specific type of information that we and our partners and service providers may automatically collect when you visit and interact with the Site include:
- Device and Browser Information: We may automatically collect the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Site, including, but not limited to, your browser type, device type, operating system, software version, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about how you use the Site, including: the date and time you visit the Site; what areas or pages of the Site you visit; the amount of time you spend visiting the Site; the number of times you return to the Site; other information about where you click on the Site; whether you open, forward, or click on links in emails we send; and other sites you may visit.
- Location Information. We collect general information about where traffic and purchases on our site are coming from around the world. We use this information at an aggregate level (meaning the information does not identify individual users) to create reports to better understand how we engage with users.
- Marketing Information. If you receive an email from us, information may be collected about your interactions with the message (e.g., whether you opened, forwarded, or clicked through to the Site).
- Third-party analytics technologies. We may use third-party analytics and tracking tools to better understand who is using the Site, how people are using it, and how to improve its effectiveness as well as the effectiveness of any related content.
- Data Collected from Third Parties
We may receive Personal Information about you and your interactions with us from other sources. Our third-party sources may include:
- Our Business Partners, including companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Our Marketing/advertising and analytics partners, including online advertising networks and analytics providers.
- Social Media Platforms (note that the information we receive from such platforms is dependent upon their policies and your settings on the platforms).
- Other Third Parties, including distributors who provide business development services to us.
- Other Companies that provide Personal Information to supplement what we already know about you, including data brokers.
- Combination of Information
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose each category of your Personal Information to the following categories of recipients:
- Our Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information with Tricont affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional, and marketing purposes.
- Our Service Providers. We disclose your Personal Information to our service providers that provide business, professional, marketing, analytics, or technical support services to us, help us operate our business and the Site, or administer activities on our behalf. We require our service providers to only use your Personal Information in connection with providing services to us.
- Our Business Partners. We disclose your Personal Information to other companies with whom we partner to provide services or other offerings to you and carry out other related activities.
- Our Analytics Partners. We disclose your Personal Information to our partners that assist us in performing analytics and help us measure the effectiveness of the Site’s content and our marketing and advertising efforts.
- Our Marketing and Advertising Partners. We disclose your Personal Information to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes, including social media platforms, third-party advertising networks, and other parties that assist us in serving and optimizing our advertisements.
- Competent Governmental, Regulatory, and Public Authorities. We may disclose your Personal Information to government and law enforcement authorities, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
- Relevant Third Parties as Part of a Corporate Transaction. In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceeding), we may disclose or transfer your Personal Information to certain third parties, such as the acquiring entity and its advisers.
- Other Third Parties. We will disclose your Personal Information to other third parties at your direction or with your consent. Additionally, we will disclose your Personal Information as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) comply with applicable law; (b) enforce our terms and conditions; (c) protect our operations; (d) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of you or others; and (e) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit damages that we may sustain.
We may disclose your Personal Information for other reasons that we will describe at the time of information collection or prior to disclosing your information.
Certain disclosures may be considered “sales” or “shares” of Personal Information under applicable U.S. state privacy laws. Details on how to exercise your legal rights with respect to such “sales” or “shares” can be found in the “Your Privacy Choices and Rights” section below.
To submit a Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information request, please contact us by clicking here: Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
Your Privacy Choices and Rights
You have the ability to make certain choices about how we use your Personal Information as follows:
- Third-Party Opt Outs
You may be able to opt out of receiving certain targeted or interest-based advertisements using the browser opt-out tools and consumer choice mechanisms provided by advertising industry self-regulatory groups by following the links below:
- Network Advertising Alliance (NAI): https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): https://youradchoices.com/choices-faq#jr10
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA): https://youronlinechoices.eu/
You also can control whether you see interest-based advertisements on your mobile device(s) in the following ways:
- Your device operating system may provide mechanisms that allow you to opt in or opt out of the use of information about your use of mobile apps to deliver interest-based advertising to your mobile device. For more information, consult your device settings.
- The DAA offers a tool for opting out of the collection of cross-app data on mobile devices for interest-based advertising. To exercise your choices with respect to participating companies, please download the AppChoices tool at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- Unsubscribing from our Marketing and Promotional Communications
From time to time, we may send you marketing and promotional communications, including special offers from us or our partners. If you no longer wish to receive promotional and marketing emails from us, you may opt out of such communications at any time by following the opt-out instructions included in any promotional or marketing email you receive from us.
- Privacy Rights and Requests
- Agent Requests
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may submit a request related to your Personal Information. You may also submit a request on behalf of your minor child.
Depending on your U.S. state of residence, you may authorize someone to make a privacy rights request on your behalf (an authorized agent). Authorized agents will need to demonstrate that you have authorized them to act on your behalf. We retain the right to request confirmation directly from you confirming that the agent is authorized to make such a request, or to request additional information to confirm the agent’s identity.
- Opt-Out Requests
You may request to opt out of the sale or share of your personal information, or of targeted advertising, at any time by clicking the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link here or at the bottom of the Site, or you can email us at email@example.com.
Submitting an opt-out request does not require you to create an account with us.
Alternatively, you can use certain preference signals to exercise your sale and sharing opt-out rights automatically with all businesses that you interact with online, including us. If you enable a browser-based opt-out preference signal, such as Global Privacy Control (GPC), upon receipt or detection of the signal, we will treat the signal as a valid request to opt out of the sale or sharing of personal information linked to that browser and any consumer profile we have associated with that browser. Please note that if you use different browsers or browser profiles, you will have to enable the signal on each browser or profile.
- Right to Appeal
Depending on your U.S. state of residence, you may have the right to appeal a decision we have made in connection with your privacy rights request. To appeal a decision, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (833) 981-0038 call our toll-free number at 1 (833) 981-0038.
To exercise any of these data privacy rights outlined in Schedule 1, you can complete our Data Subject Request Form, contact us via the details provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below, or have your authorized representative contact us. If we have reasonable doubts concerning your identity, we may request you to provide us with a copy of an official ID or passport to verify your identity before responding to your request. If you exercise any of these data privacy rights through an authorized representative, please note that we may require further documentation (i.e. authorization or power of attorney) to ensure that they have the authority to act on your behalf. We will respond to any data requests within the timeframes required by applicable Data Protection Law. The rights afforded under applicable Data Protection Laws are not always absolute, and Tricont may be permitted under the applicable Data Protection Law to refrain from undertaking any action or changing its data processing activities, in response to a data request you submit to us.
Tricont is a global business and we or our service providers may process, transfer, and store information about our users on servers located in a number of countries inside the EEA or UK, or outside of the EEA or UK, including in the United States. When you use the Site, your Personal Information may be transferred to locations within the EEA or UK, or outside of the EEA or UK. To ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected, we only transfer your Personal Information subject to suitable safeguards in place.
In particular, where we transfer your information outside the EEA or UK, and where required by law, we implement an approved data transfer mechanism in place, such as the standard EU Model Clauses. To find out more about how we safeguard your information (including obtaining a copy of such safeguards) in relation to transfers outside the EEA, please contact us via the details in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
How to Contact Us
Attention: Privacy Officer
Tricont Trucking Company
241 Sevilla Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Schedule 1: Lawful Basis to process Personal Information, Data Protection Rights and International Data Transfers by Jurisdiction. We outline below the lawful basis we rely to process your Personal Information pursuant to the applicable local Data Protection Law of the countries where you reside and we usually operate.
We also outline the corresponding data protection rights you may be entitled with in some of the countries where we you may reside and we usually operate. The exercise of the data privacy rights outlined in the chart below have some exceptions and/or peculiarities, which may vary on a country-by-country basis.
Finally, if required under Data Protection Laws, we include information in relation to international data transfers
- For US and Canadian Residents:
Pursuant to Data Protection Laws in the US and Canada, you may take advantage of the following rights:
- Right to Know: You may have the right to know what Personal Information we have collected about you, including the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing Personal Information, the categories of third parties to whom we disclose Personal Information, and the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. Please note that we may not be required to respond to your requests “to know” or access specific pieces of personal information more than twice in any 12-month period.
- Right to Data Portability: You may have the right to access your information in a portable format.
- Right to Delete: You may have the right to request that we delete Personal Information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Correct: You may have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we may maintain about you, subject to appropriate verification.
- Right to Opt Out of Certain Types of Personal Information Uses and Disclosures: We use and disclose to third parties Personal Information for analytics and advertising purposes. Accordingly, you may have the right to opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your Personal Information, or the use and disclosure of your Personal Information for “targeted advertising” (as these terms are defined in applicable law).
- Right to Opt Out of Profiling: You may have the right to opt out of certain automated processing that results in decisions that have legal or similarly significant effects on you.
Please note that, where permitted under applicable law, we may decline a request if we are unable to verify your identity (or an agent’s authority to make the request) and confirm the Personal Information we maintain relates to you.
We will not discriminate against you if you decide to exercise your privacy rights.
How to Submit a Request
We offer multiple ways for you to exercise your data privacy rights free of charge. To make a request (including “Data Access Requests”, “Deletion Requests”, and “Correction Requests”) please contact us using any of the following methods:
- Fill out and submit our online Data Subject Request Form
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com. You must put the statement “Your Privacy Rights” in the subject field and include as an attachment a completed Data Subject Request Form. We are not responsible for requests that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
- Call our toll-free number at 1 (833) 981-0038and provide the information listed on our Data Subject Request Form over the phone.
- For Canadian Residents, you can make corrections to your data by filling out our Data Subject Request Form, mailing your request to Privacy Officer, Tricont Trucking Company, 241 Sevilla Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134 or emailing your request to Privacyofficer@freshdelmonte.com
- Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any emails to us.
In order for us to fulfill your data requests, we will need to verify that you are who you say you are and that we indeed collect or retain your Personal Information on our systems. For verification purposes, we will attempt to match information that you provide to us with information we already have in our records. We will not be able to delete, correct, or provide you with access to your Personal Information unless we are able to verify your identity. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving your request, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know. Personal Information obtained for verification purposes will only be used for such purposes and will be deleted as soon as practical after processing the data request. You have the right to appeal a denial of your request by contacting us at Privacyofficer@freshdelmonte.com. You have the right to use an authorized agent to submit your requests. Authorized agents must submit proof of the consumer’s signed authorization to make a request. We may require you to verify your identity directly with us prior to fulfilling your authorized agent’s request.
To make a request to opt out of the sale or sharing of Personal Information, or to opt out of targeted advertising, you or your authorized agent may click on the Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information link, which is also on our website footer, or contact us by calling 1 (833) 981-0038. We will cease the processing of your Personal Information for opt-out purposes. For more information on managing cookies used for advertising purposes, see the Section above entitled Cookies; Tracking. Please note that if, after opting out, you submit a deletion request or change the Personal Information that you share with us, you may be required to submit a subsequent opt-out request.
We value your privacy and will not discriminate against you in response to you exercising your privacy rights.
Data Subject Request Form
Please complete sections 1-3 if you are applying to exercise your privacy rights in relation to your Personal Information. If you are giving permission to someone else to exercise such rights on your behalf, all sections must be completed. Please print clearly in ballpoint pen.
- Personal Details (of Data Subject)
Before processing your request, we need to have proof of the identity of the Data Subject. This is to protect the identity of the data subject and ensure compliance with the Data Protection Laws.
- Details of Request, including Information Required if Exercising an Access Request (Please be as specific as possible)
- Authorization of Data Subject
- Personal Details (of Authorized Agent acting on behalf of Data Subject)
- Proof of Identity (of Authorized Agent acting on behalf of Data Subject)
If you are acting on behalf on the Data Subject, you must enclose a copy of your identification and official documentation showing that you are authorized to apply on behalf of the Data Subject (e.g., sworn affidavit, power of attorney.) This is to protect the identity of the Data Subject and ensure compliance with the Data Protection Laws.
In line with Data Protection laws, you will receive a response to your request within 30 calendar days of receipt of this form and the necessary identification.Please return the completed form to:
Tricont Trucking Company
241 Sevilla Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
You can also call our toll-free number 1(833) 981-0038 and provide the information listed on this Data Subject Request Form orally.